Friday, September 16, 2016

Mishaps and Mayhem

I am the ANGRY BIRD

Yep, this week I won't go into the play by play (saving it up for next week). However, I will just list some of the mishaps of this week so that it is obvious that my household goes crazy quite often.

Someone purposelessly 'lost' their quiz.
Another kiddo procrastinated on finishing test by two days.
One young adult lost driving privileges because they turned off their cellphone
We had some team slippage in work on the Hackathon team (Tiger Lilly took on extra work)
Dinner wasn't planned and ended up short one night (McDonald's filled in - yuck)
No exercise was done for the Family Fitness challenge - by no one
Oh, and someone kept falling asleep in the living room, even though they have a TV in theirs.

And that sums up our week. Stay-tuned for the full picture next week.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry things were rough. We've all those weeks, and it's good to just vent! I'm glad you could add some humor to it :) Hope your weekend makes up for the bad week!

    ReplyDelete