MY SECRET WEAPON to COOKING is FREEZER MEAL PREP
I've purchased lots of cookbooks on this over the years and found that I didn't really like all the pre-planned recipes.
Therefore, I created my own.
1) Find Recipes you like that have similar main ingredients (Chicken, Fish, Pork, Beef)
2) Organize each recipe and cut them out, stack them up according to the main ingredient.
3) Research what freezes well at what doesn't (recipes with the items that don't freeze well, buy it and save it for preparation)
1) Create your grocery list and make the recipe for 2 or 3 occasions (that means you only need 10 recipes tops)
2) Go shopping and Prep
3) Put all parts of recipe in Bags, or Tin baking platters - Only pre-cook items that you don't want to wait to long to cook (I prefer not to precook the meats)
4) Tape recipe to the bag or put inside the bag
1) Take bags out on Sunday that you plan to cook that week.
2) Have kids or spouse prep dinner according to recipe.